Monday, May 18, 2009

2011 Ford Focus wish list

This was sent by a reader:

Hello David,
I enjoyed your articles about the Ford Focus but I think that to have more success the new car should improve some items. In my 2005 Focus tdci the floor carpet does not cover the whole area underneath the glove box. Ford shouldn’t be so cheap about those details.

And that is an important detail, I must add. But I’m showing this message because the statcounter software that provides feedback on the statistics of this blog is quite powerful and says to me that people from Ford actually read this joint. I kid you not!

So please Ford, take care of the complaint from the reader and while we are at a wish list session: please make the rear of the new car look like in the image below, that would be perfect.

No comments: